Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SANDSTORM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: SANDSTORM
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:29:43 +1100
From: "Stefan Reumers" <Reumers.S(--nospam--at)ellimetal.com>
Without studying all the details of your statement,
I would recommend the following:
You have a formula for an aerodynamic force exerted by air alone.
For the air with the sand content, you should use the same formula,
with the air density replaced by the density of air with sand.
Sincerely, Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: RE: SANDSTORM
- Next by Subject: SAP2000 for post tensioned girders
- Previous by thread: RE: SANDSTORM
- Next by thread: Safety of Scaffold