Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Water Storage Tank[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Water Storage Tank
- From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:18:25 -0500
William C. Sherman, PE
CDM, Denver, CO
From: John Riley [mailto:jpriley485(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:51 PM
Subject: Water Storage Tank
The contractor wants to use:
Leeboy L8500T Paver 14,500#
Bobcat 863 Skid Steer 6500#
Cat 334 Paving Roller 8470#
Is there a customary way to translate the equipment loads into an equivalent uniform load? I've done several simplified, bracketing type calculations, assuming one way action over a column strip, etcetera, but still don't have a cozy feeling about it yet.
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Water Storage Tank
- Next by Subject: Re: Water Storage Tank
- Previous by thread: drainage board under bldg
- Next by thread: Re: Water Storage Tank