Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Water Storage Tank[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Water Storage Tank
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:57:28 -0600
From: John Riley
Paving is directly on top of the tank. Its a municipal water
tank, so difficult to shore.
You’ll only be able to shore it if it is taken off-line. It’s possible to do that, just cut it out of the circuit so to speak, and have stand-by pumps available in case there is a pressure demand. They should have provision to do that built in to the system.
(D*mn my alter-ego as a civil engineer…)
- Prev by Subject: RE: Water Storage Tank
- Next by Subject: Waterstops, and waterproofing
- Previous by thread: RE: Water Storage Tank
- Next by thread: Steel Truss Detailing