From: David Topete [mailto:davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: UFC Seismic Design Crit

Actually, that references TI 809-04 for seismic design, which is now obsolete.  3-300-10N in a roundabout way says to use IBC 2003 (as referenced in 1-200-01) until 3-310-04 comes out.

DT

Michelle Motchos <mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com> wrote:

I think you might mean 3-310-03 which is available online at �http://65.204.17.188//report/doc_ufc.html along will all the other UFC’s.� It is shown as updated as of 3/05

Michelle Motchos, PE

Stevens & Wilkinson of SC

1501 Main St., Columbia SC 29201