old building with "Kahn reinforcing" floor system

We are currently working on a building that has a floor system using Kahn reinforcing.  It is constructed with the reinforcing at 16” o.c. spanning one direction and clay tiles in between the bars as a filler on the bottom.  The floor was then poured so that we have a T-beam type system with a 5” topping slab and a five inch web.  The overall depth of the system is about 12”

We understand that they used this system in Europe quite a bit and called it “pot construction”

Has anyone run into this system or have any information relating to it.  We are trying to determine a capacity without doing a load test or at least get in the ballpark before we do a load test.

Thank you in advance for any information.

I did see a thread from someone who indicated this was discussed in the 1919 Concrete Engineering handbook.

Bruce