Re: Live load distribution for bridge girders

Daryl,

Yep...haven't forgotten.  You are basically talking influence line
anaylsis, I believe.  That part I can handle just fine.  The only reason
not being able to find my old AASHTO code is a "problem" for that is cause
it is nice enough to have tables in the back that tell one the maximum
bending moment and maximum shear for a particular span...in otherwords, it
does the influence load analysis for me.  But as this is a simply
supported beam, it is rather easy to an influence line analysis for this
problem.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI