RE: UFC Seismic Design Crit

That's kind of what I figured...  I checked the UFC website expecting something since it was expected (3-310-04) to be released in August 2005.
Thank you, kind sir.
DT

Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:
The proponent in USACE CERL left his position. The last thing that I knew
(2 week old information) the UFC 3-301-04 was still in review.

I have the draft issue, and it is a departure from the TI 809-04. Most
structures will just be designed according to the IBC. Critical structures
will be designed to remain linearly elastic.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

>From: David Topete
>To: SEAINT List
>Subject: UFC Seismic Design Crit
>Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:07:02 -0800 (PST)
>
>Hi all,
>
>Does anyone have any knowledge of when UFC 3-310-04 "Seismic Design for
>Buildings" will be released? Maybe Mr. Sprague may have some knowledge of
>this. Thanks for any info.
>
>DT, SE
>SF, CA

>Brings words and photos together (easily) with

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Yahoo! Mail