Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
slab on grade wwf[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: slab on grade wwf
- From: "Andy Richardson" <arichardson(--nospam--at)wardedwards.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:19:13 -0500
The w.w.fabric has to have planks put
down for access to the work.
This seems like a potentially good idea. Does this create any other problems? What type of planks? Perhaps concrete bricks could be used and this would allow a kind of path through the work area.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Slab on grade thickness
- Next by Subject: Re: slab on grade wwf
- Previous by thread: Re: Fees
- Next by thread: Re: slab on grade wwf