From: Gary Hodgson & Associates [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca]
Sent: 24 février 2006 07:39
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Wire reinforcement in salbs on ground

Reminds me of my first job where I spec'd fibres in the concrete slab.
I had a friend who had this experience accompany me to the job site,
where the concrete was being mixed on site.  The concrete operator asked
how many fibres were to be added and my friend said some- thing like 3
bags per cubic metre, where-upon the operator went and threw three bags
of fibres in, still in their plastic sacks.  I was laughing so hard I
couldn't say anything to the operator. Gary