Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Landscape Retaining Wall, Now Way OT![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Landscape Retaining Wall, Now Way OT!
- From: Jim Getaz <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:39:01 -0500
“From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates" <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>
Subject: Re: Landscape Retaining Wall
Ah, thanks--Rumpole of the Bailey
On 22 Feb 2006 at 8:27, Jordan Truesdell, PE wrote:
> She Who Must Be Obeyed. ;-)
> Gary Hodgson & Associates wrote:
> >What is swmbo?
“She who must be obeyed”
is from an H. Rider Haggard novel set in “darkest
- Prev by Subject: Re: Landscape Retaining Wall
- Next by Subject: Large pipe column
- Previous by thread: RE: Princeton Review: Update
- Next by thread: Steel Beam Plice Location