Re: Lumb-R-Grip Hanger Hooks

This is exactly why the consumer product industry should not be required to have professional engineers. If they did, and there were someones professional life at stake, dynamic, innovative products like this would be stifled, and might never get to market. How can you possibly not support the exclusion of PEs to industry. Senators, if you do not support this bill to exclude these people for professional licensure, you will kill the small entrepreneur, and with it the entire American economy. Thank you for your time.

--
I'm not sure whether I like the additional load, the cross grain bending (eccentric moment which sets the "teeth"), or the loading-below-the-neutral-axis part the best.