RE: Lumb-R-Grip Hanger Hooks

________________________________

From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Sun 2/26/2006 2:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Lumb-R-Grip Hanger Hooks

On Feb 26, 2006, at 8:53 AM, Jordan Truesdell, PE wrote:

> If they did, and there were someones professional life at stake,
> dynamic, innovative products like this would be stifled, and might
> never get to market.
This is badly flawed logic. If a can't get to market without
endangering life or property, it shouldn't get to market.

Come again?

So what you're saying is, we should NEVER have brought the automobile to market?

After all, the automobile probably poses the greatest risk to life and property--not to mention Algore's declaration that it threatens all of civilization!--of any man-made contrivance in history.

(I only half jest; I'm sure had the Sierra Club been in existence in the form it is now, I'm sure Henry Ford would have been stopped dead in his tracks, hit by so many lawsuits that his mass-production scheme would never have seen the light of day).

<<winmail.dat>>