Siporex Panels

List members,

I am trying to find information on the lightweight insulating concrete panels normally
referred to as 'Siporex'. I'm reviewing a building constructed in the late 1950's which has
Siporex panels on the roof. Anything such as span tables or catologue info which could be
emailed or faxed to me would be much appreciated.

Mark McCormick, P. Eng.
Structures Engineer
ADI Limited
1133 Regent Street, Suite 300