Re: Lumb-R-Grip Hanger Hooks

CW,
It might be hard to name a product that could absolutely escape the life/property endangerment test.  Take the pencil for instance.  I'm not trying to be a smart aleck, just trying to understand what you're really saying.
John Riley

Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com> wrote:

On Feb 27, 2006, at 8:06 AM, Polhemus, Bill wrote:

> I did. You still seem to be saying that if there is "any" chance that
> someone could be harmed, we ought not put it out there in the wild.
What I said, Bill, was that if a product can't get to market without
endangering life or property, it shouldn't get to market. As engineers,
that's our job.

You ought get out more. Everything that doesn't come from the Drudge
report isn't a liberal screed.
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org