Locust allowable bending stress values

Can anyone give me allowable bending stress values for locust?  I have
found modulus of rupture values in the Wood Handbook from the Forest
Products Laboratory and can get a rough idea of a potential allowable
stress value based upon a comparison modulus of rupture values for common
wood species with allowable values in the NDS.  I was wondering if anyone
any anything more "solid".

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI