RE: Fees

Stan & Jeremy,
An engineering acquaintance of mine told me of his fatherwho was an
architect all of his career.  The father did a job for a customer who
fell on bad times and couldn't pay him and so gave him land in lieu
of payment.  The architect father then developed the land and then
sold it, for more profit than he had ever made in his whole archie
career. The father confirmed the storey when I met him.
Gary