Re: Siporex Panels

Mark,
I use to have some tables but don't know where I have put them.  I
suggest you contact Coreslab at their office here in Ontario and
speak to Shahid Shaikh P.Eng.(905 689 3993) who has maintained a
library on various kinds of concrete slabs.  The last time I spoke to
him he had Siporex in his files.
Gary