RE: Lumb-R-Grip Hanger Hooks

From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]

In the case of the hanger it's reasonable to presume someone would try
to hang a weight off a joist with the device. In the absence a warning
to the contrary it's reasonable to assume that someone might not
recognize the maximum capacity of the hanger. A reasonable person would
indicate a maximum load rating for the device and remind the user about
the possibility that the load might be dropped due to weakness of the
item that the hanger is suspended from.