RE: AUTOCAD: What's Your Preference?

 I put all of my annotations in model space.  But I put all my revision
bubbles in paper space.  This I find has been most efficient for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 8:47 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: AUTOCAD: What's Your Preference?

(Only answer if you're "modern" and use "Paper Space"):

When annotating drawings with dimensions, notes, callouts, etc., do you:

1)	Put those in Model space and size them accordingly,
2)	Put them in Paper Space, or
3)	Have some combination of 1) and 2) that you prefer (please
elaborate)?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com
WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177 F: 832-467-2178
http://www <blocked::http://www/> .wje.com