RE: Lag Bolts into Narrow Face of a Stud

If all else fails, you could try www.boltdepot.com. Unfortunately for most
of you folks , they are on the wrong coast (in MA) and they don't advertise
7/16" lags, but they may have a line on some. I've bought several times
from them, very responsive. I suspect they started in the chandlery
business as they have a bunch of silicon bronze and stainless as well as
zinc and hot dipped galv. Don't want to be buying those silicon bronze
puppies....$$$$

Chuck Ritter
JAR Associates, Inc
401-294-4589