RE: AUTOCAD: What's Your Preference?

There's a lisp routine, "ddscale",  that sets dimscale, ltscale and text height (based on you're input for the size text you want in paper space), so at least you don't have to "manually" set anything.

JPRiley

Mike Jones <mjones(--nospam--at)ecilr.com> wrote:
> [...]

Why don't you have a dimension styles for the different scales?

One for 3/4"=1'-0" and one for 1/4"=1'-0" and so forth.

M.

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Yahoo! Mail