From: Wesley Werner [mailto:wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com]
Sent: Tue 2/28/2006 5:56 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Mechanical and Electrical Seismic Loads

Brian,

    I guess that I was asking because the unit is not directly connected to the roof. It will set on a steel platform 3' above the roof. I need to design the steel platform for some type of lateral load, that will be dumped into the roof. The piece of equipment that I am designing the support for is a 67,000 lb condenser with ammonia lines running to it. I would like to make sure that my framing has the correct loading into it.

Wesley C. Werner