Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Fees[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Fees
- From: Stanley E Scholl <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:03:52 -0800
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
I have developed several properties over the years as sort of a hobby and to relieve tension from working with clients. The most recent - about 4 yrs. ago- was designing and building a two story straw bale house on a two acre site in Fallbrook, CA.. All of the windows were left over from previous projects. I sold it when 90% completed for $340,000. I supervised two workers every Saturday for two years.
About half of my engineering work is such that I am the principal design professional with architects, landscape architects and others providing services for me.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:14:05 -0500 "Jeremy White" <jwhite(--nospam--at)holbertapple.com> writes:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Fees
- Next by Subject: Fees - was Re: Masonry Storage Facilities - fees!
- Previous by thread: RE: Fees
- Next by thread: slab on grade wwf