From: PLD Dall [mailto:pdall2(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: AUTOCAD: What's Your Preference?

I draw everything full scale in model space, then I use viewports at
different scales for details, floorplans and sections.  I have to manually
change the scale of the dims in each viewport to make it size correctly for
that scale, since I set the text size to show up in paper space as .1" (so
all text in all viewports is uniform in paperspace).  That's the only
drawback.  Also, I size the text for the appropriate viewport, so there are
several text sizes in the drawing.  Otherwise, it works really well.