RE: AUTOCAD: What's Your Preference?

I'm not too knowledgable on lisp routines. Most of my linework to date has been simple. Guess it would behoove me to look into them a bit more. Thanks for the input.

From: John Riley <jpriley485(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: AUTOCAD: What's Your Preference?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:33:02 -0800 (PST)

There's a lisp routine, "ddscale", that sets dimscale, ltscale and text height (based on you're input for the size text you want in paper space), so at least you don't have to "manually" set anything.

  JPRiley

Mike Jones <mjones(--nospam--at)ecilr.com> wrote:  > -----Original Message-----

Why don't you have a dimension styles for the different scales?

One for 3/4"=1'-0" and one for 1/4"=1'-0" and so forth.

M.

 Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail