Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SE Review Workshops in LA and SF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SE Review Workshops in LA and SF
- From: StructuralReview(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:37:33 EST
The 13 session program is comprised of a detailed interactive review of a comprehensive selection of problems included in the California Structural Engineer exams and discussion of more recent developments in structural and seismic engineering. With the adoption of the IBC in California in near future, the workshops also provides a great introduction to the new provisions, which also include the ASCE-7-02, 2002 ACI -318, 2002 AISC Seismic and 2002 MSJC.
For more information and to see what last's year's participants are saying about the workshops please check out:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Scott's record
- Next by Subject: SEAINT Archive: Dead of Alive ??
- Previous by thread: RE: Lag Bolts into Narrow Face of a Stud
- Next by thread: Bar Grating