RE: Princeton Review: Update

From: SEAINTLIST [mailto:seaint-list(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:36 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Princeton Review: Update

It is interesting that the average hours per week is 45.  This is probabaly the starting of the SE career, but as we all know, once we get into our career more, we are looking more like 60 hours per week or more.

I always feel guilty admitting this, but I probably do average closer to the 45 hour mark. I just can’t “get into” working/no life.

I know I should be working fifty and sixty hours a week (as a “real Amurcan”), but I can only do that for a week or two, following which I drop back to forty, so it averages out as above.

I guess someone has to be an “outlier” on the low side.