RE: Princeton Review: Update

Oh, I might retire if that happened to me...but I would have to say that I
would likely be sitting there on the beach trying to determine the load
path of the resort's structural framing! <grin>  Structural engineering is
in my blood, like it or not.  As a case in point, I was sitting at a Red
Wings hockey game a couple of years ago with a friend (who is also a
structural engineer) and for a brief period of time, she and I were
sitting looking up at the roof framing structure of the Joe and following
the load path and discussing the structure rather than watching the game.
And, yes, I know that I am sick.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI