RE: Princeton Review: Update

Bill:

See there are some things that we can agree on...I too don't get into the
working/no life approach.  The only difference is that I have gotten over
the feeling guilty about not working huge amount of hours.

I specifically decided to that I was tired of working for typical A/E
firms that expect you to work more than 50 hours a week and in return
for that scarifice on your part treat you like crap.  I now enjoy a much
less stressful life as a result of "bailing" on that type of employment.

Now, I will say that still don't have a life, but it has nothing to do
with my work load.  ;-)

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI