RE: Princeton Review: Update

From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Princeton Review: Update
As a case in point, I was sitting at a Red
Wings hockey game a couple of years ago with a friend (who is also a
structural engineer) and for a brief period of time, she and I were
sitting looking up at the roof framing structure of the Joe and
following
the load path and discussing the structure rather than watching the
game.
And, yes, I know that I am sick.