RE: Princeton Review:  Update

Never in a million years would that happen Ralph, c’mon ;-)

Blood in the water and the sharks are circling… There is now way you would keep working in structural engineering, stamping drawings, with that dough in the bank. If you could move it to a swiss bank account or something, who knows, but that gets into a whole shadiness area…. Blah blah blah..

Joke: You wake up in a room with a Tiger, a Cobra, and Lawyer. You have a revolver in your hand with two bullets. Who do you shoot?

Answer: You shoot the lawyer in the head twice.

-gm

(my sister’s a lawyer and told me this one)