PT Slab On Grade for Residential structures

I have a question concerning PT SOG.  I do not have a lot of experience with it, I have only designed 2 in my career.  The situation is as follows.  The existing structure is a 2 story structure with the dinning room area at the first floor that extends all the way up the 2nd story ceiling.  The homeowner would like to extend a bedroom into the 2nd story space of the dinning room.  Typically for a conventional SOG and continuous footing, the added load would be check against the existing footing width.  How does one typically check the existing PT Slab on grade for this added load.  We do not have any existing drawings to verify the type of tendons that are in the slab.

Thanks in advance