Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Truss Plate Values[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Truss Plate Values
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:47:44 -0700
Without knowing the particular manufacturer, are there any connection values available for the plates that are used in fabricating pre-manufactured wood roof trusses. On occasion I get calls for people owning older homes that want to change roofing from asphalt shingle or shake shingle to a tile roof. I have hesitated to do these in the past, since I have no information on the plates connecting the members at the truss joints.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
P.O. Box 3924
Sedona, AZ 86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
- Prev by Subject: Re: Truss gap over the wall [truss skroo-ups]
- Next by Subject: Two Positions Open at SE firm
- Previous by thread: PT Slab On Grade for Residential structures
- Next by thread: Wind Load Edge Distances