RE: Princeton Review: Update

Now where did I say this was a date, eh?  While I am not all that good at
the whole boy-girl dating game crap, I am not sure that I am THAT ignorant
on dating stuff (of course, I am not sure that I see a problem if both
people on the date have an interest in structures...so maybe I am that
ignorant).

In this particular case, this was a friend not a date.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI