From: Nels Roselund [mailto:njineer(--nospam--at)att.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:14 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Lag Bolts into Narrow Face of a Stud

Gerard,

Do the trusses need to align with the studs?  How about extending them
lap and nail to the studs, and install a "bearing" block under each
truss
face nailed to the stud with additional nails as required to develop the
capacity you need?

Nels Roselund, SE
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net