Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Auger Piles vs. Driven Piles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Auger Piles vs. Driven Piles
- From: "Jorge Jimenez" <joraljim(--nospam--at)prtc.net>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:53:08 -0400
For a given pile diameter, who the strengths of the piles compare?
Jorge Jimenez, MCE, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Attaching ceiling to bottom of LVL Microlam Ceiling Joists?
- Next by Subject: AUTOCAD: What's Your Preference?
- Previous by thread: Re: Wind Load Edge Distances
- Next by thread: RE: 3X Plates and Washers on Intermediate Anchors