From: Pedro Muñoz <prmz(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:35:15 -0500
Subject: Google Earth Locating Parcels

Does anyone knows a practical way to locate Parcels of Land by inputting the four coordinates of the corners of the Parcel and then having Google Earth delineate the Parcel in the View ?????? Is there any interface out there that would take instead of the Address to do the Search, with the Four coordinates of the Parcel ?????? and then have Google Earth put the Corner Markers on the screen, similar to what is does now with the star locating the address ??????