Plotter Recommendation

I am a 1-man shop and up to now all I have needed is an 11x17 laster print
for my drawings.  However, for some upcoming work, I will need to provide
24x36 drawings.

I'm considering the HP 110plus, mainly because of the price.  I don't intend
to use it a lot and I don't need a lot of fancy features.  I'd appreciate
feedback (on the list or privately if you prefer) about this plotter or
others that you may recommend.

TIA,

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.