		-----Original Message-----
		From: M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
[mailto:davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com]
		Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 11:06 AM
		To: Seaint(--nospam--at)Seaint.Org
		Subject: Plotter Recommendation

		I am a 1-man shop and up to now all I have needed is an
11x17 laster print for my drawings.  However, for some upcoming work, I will
need to provide 24x36 drawings.

		I'm considering the HP 110plus, mainly because of the price.
I don't intend to use it a lot and I don't need a lot of fancy features.
I'd appreciate feedback (on the list or privately if you prefer) about this
plotter or others that you may recommend.

		TIA,

		David Finley
		M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
		2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111