From: Mark Pemberton [mailto:markpemberton(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 12:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Plotter Recommendation

David,

I have two, the HP430 and HP500.  The 430 has never let me down.  The 500 also works well, but I'd get the model with black ink only next time.  I use only black and I can't figure out how to get the color inks from slowly leaking (perhaps an automatic process to prevent clogging of the lines).  Once any color runs out you have to install a re-fill or the plotter refuses to run.

"M. David Finley, P.E., P.A." <davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com> wrote:

I am a 1-man shop and up to now all I have needed is an 11x17 laster print
for my drawings. However, for some upcoming work, I will need to provide
24x36 drawings.

I'm considering the HP 110plus, mainly because of the price. I don't intend
to use it a lot and I don't need a lot of fancy features. I'd appreciate
feedback (on the list or privately if you prefer) about this plotter or
others that you may recommend.

TIA,

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.