Re: Plotter Recommendation

David:

I also have a HP 430 which I got used from my HP dealer when my HP600 died one day. I like it very much, but it is not as easy to load as the HP600 was. I only use black ink. Others are suggesting services, but will this service be available 11:30 pm on a Sunday evening for a Monday morning submittal?

I also have a used HP650 that I purchased off of Ebay for my summertime office,

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
shingle springs, california