From: Neil Moore [mailto:nma(--nospam--at)omsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 1:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Plotter Recommendation

David:

I also have a HP 430 which I got used from my HP dealer when my HP600
died one day.   I like it very much, but it is not as easy to load as
the HP600 was.   I only use black ink.   Others are suggesting
services, but will this service be available 11:30 pm on a Sunday
evening for a Monday morning submittal?

I also have a used HP650 that I purchased off of Ebay for my
summertime office,

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
shingle springs, california