Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Synthetic Bearing Material[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Synthetic Bearing Material
- From: "Raymond Shreenan" <rshreenan(--nospam--at)adelphia.net>
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:03:08 -0800
Hi engineers and sport fans,
Is there a synthetic bearing material like plastic that can be obtained in small thicknesses 1/8" to 3/8" for shimming wood members between concrete and steel and that is easier to cut in small pieces than steel? I saw something like that at a tilt up concrete wall construction site and they were using it to shim the wall level along the footing.
Thanks for any info you might have regarding this.
Ray Shreenan SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Support service [was Staad - Seismic analysis]
- Next by Subject: RE: Synthetic Bearing Material
- Previous by thread: Re: Windsor Chairs--was: 3X Plates and Washers on Intermediate Anchors
- Next by thread: RE: Synthetic Bearing Material