Re: Plotter Recommendation

That is just like my all-in-one HP fax/printer/copier/scanner...I only use
the b/w fax function (the color printing stopped working cause of some
technical problem with the print heads and I am not about to pay to have
it fixed when it was cheaper to just buy a new ink jet printer for
color...plus I can now do 11x17), but just had to replace the color ink
cartridge to keep the damn thing working as a fax machine.  Kind of
annoying.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI