Re: 3X Plates and Washers on Intermediate Anchors [and P-T wood v. fasteners]

How dry is a piece of wood sitting on a concrete foundation 6" or less above grade?  In Seattle, not!  In Phoenix, where they flood the lawns at night, not!  How much moisture would it take to activate the corrosion process?

Ralph