Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:35 AM
Subject: printer / scanner / copier Recommendation

I likewise am a "one man shop" ... and looking to upgrade equipment, and was wondering what others recommended relitive to a scanner / copier / printer.  Ideallly, I would like one that can handle printing 11x17.  Volume would not be heavy.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Jerold Taylor PE
Norfolk VA

"M. David Finley, P.E., P.A." <davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com> wrote:
I am a 1-man shop and up to now all I have needed is an 11x17 laster print
for my drawings. However, for some upcoming work, I will need to provide
24x36 drawings.

I'm considering the HP 110plus, mainly because of the price. I don't intend
to use it a lot and I don't need a lot of fancy features. I'd appreciate
feedback (on the list or privately if you prefer) about this plotter or
others that you may recommend.

TIA,

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.