From: James Getaz <jamesgetaz3(--nospam--at)msn.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 10:35:22 -0500
Subject: RE: Google Earth Locating Parcels

Bill Cain and Mark Deardorff were dismayed about Google Earth's inaccurate location. You guys are lucky. My town comes up so blurry, I cannot tell what I'm looking at. Zooming out a long way and it's Winchester, but I cannot tell if it's my property or my neighbor's or well down the street. I thought there must be some overriding security issue for a while (though I could not think of one). Then a friend moved to San Luis Obispo and while there, I strolled over to Diablo Canyon. It is very crisp.
  Jim Getaz
  Winchester, Virginia

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp