To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: Princeton Review: Update

Paul,

I don't know about their copy of Blodgett, but mine kind of is a "family
heirloom".  My copy was my grandfather's before me.  I found it among his
stuff when he passed away, so since I was the gear-head in the family, I
took it.  I also took the copy of the Electicial Engineers Handbook, even
though I am certainly not an EE...I took it cause my grandfather wrote the
chapter on DC generators cause he was one of the last experts in that
area...so it was another reminder for me of him.  I also kept his old
mechanics of materials book that he still had (and his old slide rule).

I did not guite follow in his foot steps as he was an EE rather than a
CE/SE, but I did follow in his foot steps in that he was a licensed PE (I
also still have his last PE license certificate).  Every once and a while
I wish he had still been alive to see me get my PE license.  He only
missed it by a few years.  :-(

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI