Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: printer / scanner / copier Recommendation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: printer / scanner / copier Recommendation
- From: ENGRLAINES(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:56:05 EST
Instead of buying a printer to handle an occasional 24x36 print, find a local printer that has digital printing capabilities (Kinkos) and find out how to connect to them. I have a such a local printer that I e-mail my drawing files to, and they print them up in half-hour or less. Costs about $30 for 4-prints.
Charles Laines, S.E.
Long Beach, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: printer / scanner / copier Recommendation
- Next by Subject: Problem
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE 7-02: Live Load on Canopy
- Next by thread: Design Criteria for Falling Ice