Re: printer / scanner / copier Recommendation

Instead of buying a printer to handle an occasional 24x36 print, find a local printer that has digital printing capabilities (Kinkos) and find out how to connect to them. I have a such a local printer that I e-mail my drawing files to, and they print them up in half-hour or less. Costs about $30 for 4-prints.
Charles Laines, S.E.
Long Beach, CA