Design Criteria for Falling Ice

Does anyone have recommendations for designing a structure to withstand
forces from falling ice?

I'm working on a repair/retrofit for a building that is located very close
to a 225' tall transmitter tower where some falling ice recently caused a
failure and partial collapse of the roof framing.  I am unaware of any
design standards for falling ice and was curious if anyone out there has any
experience with this type of problem.

Thanks.

Josh Comfort, P.E.